GIF Brewery supports a whole range of keyboard shortcuts that can help you create GIFs quicker.
The most common ones are:
- Press spacebar to toggle between play/pause.
- Press the left arrow key to skip backwards one frame.
- Press the right arrow key to skip forwards one frame.
- Press 1 to goto the start of the GIF.
- Press 2 to goto the end of the GIF.
- Press CMD + SHIFT + 1 to set the start of the GIF.
- Press CMD + SHIFT + 2 to set the end of the GIF.
However, in GIF Brewery 2.0.1, some new shortcuts will be added alongside the above ones.
- Press J to play in reverse.
- Press K to pause.
- Press L to play normally.
- If you are playing in reverse, press J to increase the reverse playback speed, up to 5x.
- If you are playing normally, press L to increase the playback speed, up to 5x.
- Press J & K together to playback in reverse in slow motion.
- Press K & L together to playback in slow motion.
- Press I to set the start point of the GIF.
- Press O to set the end point of the GIF.