GIF Brewery 2.0.1 has been submitted to the Mac App Store for review. It has some minor new features and changes.
GIF Brewery 2.0.1 Patch Notes
Changes from 2.0:
- De-rounded the clip selection rectangle.
- Altered the areas you can grasp the start/end points of the range.
- GIF Properties button now pops up a new window instead of a panel.
- Turn on icons for menu-bar by default.
New in 2.0.1:
- Brought back Sharpen… filters.
- Added preference to open GIF Properties panel by default.
- On startup, GIF Brewery will open the File Open… dialog.
- Clip duration now shown in the bottom right corner.
- When adjusting the start/end times of clips, the new time is displayed in bottom right corner.
- While adjusting the timeline, if you move the mouse down below the timeline into the dark grey area that contains the GIF size, the times will now adjust at a 1/4 of the speed for great precision. (This is a first attempt at this change. It will be refined with feedback via e-mail or twitter.)
- Can open GIFs in GIF Brewery.
GIF Brewery 2.1 TODO
- Text — most likely using the current overlay system.
- Rotating video in 90 degree intervals — for those who recorded their video upside down or sideways.
- Flipping / mirroring the video.